This "blog" is about Ti Dye+Car, who are the same people, but have two different names to be called.
-Whichever one is fine.
Here they will post youtube videos, pictures made with 'picnik' (and normal pics), posts about her BFF Lola, polls, tips, jokes, and more! Pls comment!
when ur making a new post there's a bar on top of the posting box and its one in front and u click on it and scroll down and click on the font u want(:
But you made like EVERYTHING that font. Not just the post you made. AWESOMENESS ;D I have Arial... if I change the font on my post everything else is stil Arial... blehh.
haha i luv this vid
ReplyDeleteITS HILARIOUS! & How do you make your font different. I never seem to master that :P haha.
ReplyDeletewhen ur making a new post there's a bar on top of the posting box and its one in front and u click on it and scroll down and click on the font u want(:
ReplyDeleteBut you made like EVERYTHING that font. Not just the post you made. AWESOMENESS ;D I have Arial... if I change the font on my post everything else is stil Arial... blehh.
ReplyDeleteooh yaa IDK:( sryy
ReplyDeletelola u luv that vid
ReplyDeleteYOU BET I DOOOO :D
ReplyDeleteHAHA I BET!
ReplyDelete